As we, all have heard it many times, technology destroying relationships, well families living at distance are well connected with the help of technology today, work or study, business or service distance is a major hurdle to cross for families to sit together and enjoy we time today. people living across the globe can in a matter of seconds since Smartphone and internet usage is popular means to stay connected with our extended families who live far away, technology has been a constant source of connecting lives.
Impact of technology on families
- while technology has its own advantages, they can be effectively used to protect the family in terms of being constant support in time of need
- gaming systems have replaced the scrabble that was played as a family game, the only change is they use the play station and tablets to sit together and enjoy innovative games like word brain
- the popular internet sites have the movies that you love to watch, that can be used as a spontaneous movie night with friends at home, rather than partying at a place where you may find it unsafe, house parties are popular ways to have friends together and enjoy movies
- spiritual walks and discourses help people who need awakening both mentally and spiritually, take a look at Ontariodrugrehabs to keep the mental balance and protect the people who need help to come out of depression and lonely feelings
- using the closed circuit camera’s at homes prevent the unwelcomed guests, thieves at bay and ensure children alone at home are safe, when the parents are away on an emergency situation
Child safety homes are popular to prevent infants from getting hurt and stay away from untoward incidents, alarms and sensors at door hinges are helpful to keep kids safe.