Virtual reality is has brought us advancements in the space of marketing, entertainment, gaming and leisure. Companies like google, Microsoft and Facebook have now started building their own tools in this arena, transforming how we experience things.
- Instamuseum: This program takes the photo uploaded in your Instagram feed and just with a single click turns it into a Virtual Reality art gallery that your friends and family can take tours at. If you have Google’s cardboard, you can experience the real life location setting of your photos. And with deutsche Likes kaufen Instagram, you can boost your popularity to new heights.
- End Space VR: This is a flight simulator that runs on cardboard. You can be on the steering of a space ship and control its motions simply through tilting your head while you battle interplanetary enemies. The gameplays are unlimited.
- Google Arts and Culture: Targeted towards a rustic audience, Google’s culture app has a collection of 1200 museums in its collections. You can hop on to the virtual tools and roam through art exhibitions in louvre sitting at your outhouse.
- YouTube VR: Google Cardboard has brought the VR experience to YouTube in the form of offering 360 degree videos that can be experienced through tapping the VR icons in Cardboard. This is exclusive to the VR platforms of google and cannot be experienced with Samsung Gear or iPhones.
- CardBoard: Marketing game has also been redefined by VR. Merrell, a famous shoe brand has launched their new hiking shoes through a 4 dimensional hiking experience available on TrailScape. The technology behind this is Oculus Rift. Experience the rainforests of Amazon or hike to the peak of Everest, just to try on your new hiking shoes.